Southern California Hospital
The award-winning Southern California Hospital at Culver City and Dr. Michael Feiz have partnered to provide comprehensive weight-loss surgery to West Los Angeles residents. The hospital is centrally located between Venice and Culver boulevards one block from Sony Pictures Studio.
The Southern California Hospital at Culver City Weight-Loss Program is located at 3828 Delmas Terrace with valet parking.
If you choose surgical weight loss, select a nationally recognized program with a good track record. We are proud to be a:
- Center of Excellence in Metabolic and Bariatric Surgery (COEMBS) by the Surgical Review Corp.
- 2021 Patient Safety Excellence Award Recipient (top 5% in the nation) by Healthgrades
- Accredited Center under the Metabolic and Bariatric Surgery Accreditation and Quality Improvement Program (MBSAQIP)
- Blue Distinction Center for Bariatric Surgery by Blue Cross/Blue Shield
- CIGNA Center of Excellence of Bariatric Surgery
We offer the following bariatric surgeries: gastric sleeve, lap-band revision to sleeve, gastric bypass, and lap-band. We’re excited to start your weight loss journey with you, call us today for a FREE Seminar to meet Dr. Feiz and the team, and learn more about Southern California Hospital at Culver City!